I’ve just released the next mutt beta. This version fixes a bunch of bugs found during the last weeks. Some of the more interesting changes, in no particular order:
- MH sequence names are configurable.
- Mutt will hunt down maildir messages even more aggressively.
- There are various fixes to the address book menu. It’s not that easy to crash any more. 😉
- .mh_sequences files which don’t pre-exist are created on the fly now.
- You can now print rfc/822 attachments from mutt without problems. Also, some inconsistencies with respect to printing these attachments have been fixed.
- Various other fixes.